Who Should Know What!
Paris Hilton's store opens in Makkah Mall Saudi Arabia
A fashion designer, businesswoman and socialite Paris Hilton has successfully open her luxury store in Makkah, sacred city for Muslims.
This is Hilton's fifth store in Saudi Arabia and 42 in total. Hilton became famous in 2003 when her fully boosted home-based sex movie "The simple life" spread like germs over the internet.
Hilton's store opening in Makkah Mall has been controversial as Muslim community is discouraging it since Makkah city is visited every year by more than three million pilgrims from all over the globe for the fulfillment of their religious duty.
In the season of visiting the Makkah for performing Hajj no non-muslim is allowed to stay in Makkah and all the women in Makkah cover themselves from head to toe with long piece of cloth.
The store is fully loaded with opulence handbags and accessories in the new Makkah Mall, opened with 255 shops with international brands from all over the globe. Makkah Mall has even the shop of La Senza but still Hilton's store is under bad discussion on social media and newspapers it might be because of Hilton's divisive image and the sacredness of Holy city.
One of Makkah's preacher said,"If it was in our hands we would have closed all of her shops in Saudi. It is unnecessary to have her shop here because we do not need it".
But the question remains rises the sacredness of the city is not unknown by Saudi government how it allow to open the shop of highly controversial woman in Holy city of Makkah.View References
- Cycling by Cancer Patients
- Vitamin D supplements danger to bones
- Mindy McCready died in suspected suicide
- Sinhalese protesting to eliminate halal food system from Sri Lanka
- I like Shah Rukh Khan ,Edward admits
- Study at Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University
- The Effects Of Crystal Meth Use On Teeth
- Health Problems By Missing Teeth
- How and When To Teach Children About Anatomy
- M.S. in Computer Science Software Development and Web Application in US